GENSYS Compact Prime
Paralleling Controller with Integrated Programming
The GENSYS Compact Prime is designed primarily for gensets used in power plant applications that require synchronization, active and reactive load sharing and electrical/mechanical protections. It offers flexibility and time savings thanks to its simple wiring, full feature set, thoughtful engineering and easy programming.
The Compact Prime is available in both a switchboard panel mounted version with display, or a core base mounted version. It’s also compatible with the i4GEN touchscreen color display. This model is configurable from its front panel display, from i4GEN, or through the free CRE software.
This paralleling controller offers complete engine control of your diesel, gasoline or natural gas gensets, which includes preheating, pre-glow, ignition and start/stop functions. Warmup and cool down can occur at idle or nominal speed. You also have capabilities for alternative or consecutive multiple starter management. Best yet, the Contact Prime is compatible with all J1939 electronic engines.
• Remote start and test mode available ON/OFF load
• Isochronous and Iso-voltage active & reactive load sharing
• Fixed kW/KVAR load or droop mode
• Frequency and voltage control compensation for generators with droop governors and/or AVR/DVR
• Synchronization and dead bus management
• Static synchronization: gensets breakers closing without excitation
• Dynamic synchronization: frequency, phase & voltage synchronization
• Synch check (ANSI 25) + phase sequence protection
• New optimized PID loop with exceptional performance in synchronization, KW and KVAR control
• Override mode (protections inhibition + dedicated hour meter) following NFE 37-312 certification
• Non-essential load control on overload
• Battery boost management
• Configurable maintenance cycle
• Two password levels
There is 0 reviews