The AMF Compact is dedicated to a large variety of standby diesel or gas gensets, offering an automatic management of transfer switch on mains failure, as well as monitoring, control and protection of engine, alternator and power bus bars. The controller offers flexibility and time savings due to its simple wiring, diverse feature set, thoughtful engineering and easy programming.
AMF Compact is available in both a switchboard panel mounted version with display, or a core base mounted version. It is also compatible with the i4GEN touchscreen color display. The unit is configurable from its front panel display, a remote touchscreen, or through CRE’s free software.
• Complete engine control of diesel, gasoline or gas gensets (preheating, pre-glow, ignition, start/stop
• Alternative or consecutive multiple starter management
• Warmup & cool down at idle or nominal speed
• Remote start and test mode available ON/OFF load
• Compatible with all J1939 electronic engines
• Mains failure detection and changeover with adjustable load transfer time
• Override mode (protections inhibition + dedicated hour meter) following NFE 37-312 certification
• Non-essential load control on overload
• Battery boost management
• Configurable maintenance cycle
• Two password levels
There is 0 reviews